UMBUG would like to collate a library of cycling videos from across Manchester to promote cycling and we are looking for UMBUG members to film their commute.
- Videos could be:
- your entire route to work;
- sections of your commute that fellow cyclists would find useful or interesting, for example:
- dedicated cycle paths,
- how to navigate a tricky junction or
- a new road layout;
- any footage that promotes cycling to work.
To film your commute, the Environmental Sustainability team have a GoPro Hero video camera with a handlebar/seatpost/pole mount that you can borrow. Please contact UMBUG at email@example.com to borrow it.
- Video guidelines
- Please use the video mode rather than time lapse.
- Resolution should be set to 1080-25.
The camera comes with a Quick Start Guide and you can find more detailed information in the GoPro User Manual.
Please just let us know if you have any alternative equipment suggestions that would make filming with the GoPro easier.
We will also happily accept footage filmed on your own camera if you have one.
You do not have to worry about editing the footage (unless you want to). When you return the camera, will we download the files and edit them. If you are interested in editing them yourself, GoPro Studio is a free and user friendly option.